Dr. Muhammed As-had V.P. Ph.D in Commerce from Aligarh Muslim University and secured first rank in Ph.D admission and have been awarded ICSSR (Indian Council of Social Science Research) Full-Term Centrally-Administered Doctoral Fellowship by Ministry of Human Resource Development for the Year 2017-18, University PG Merit Scholarship (Prof. Q.H Farooqui Memorial) and Michigan/Texas Scholarship, USA Alumni, AMU; taken up several training and higher education orientation programs for various reputed colleges in Kerala. He is an active judge for various National and South Indian Management Fest. He has presented research papers in various national and international conferences. He began his career as an assistant professor in Sir Syed Institute for Technical Studies, later joined at Jamia Hamdard New Delhi, off Campus Kannur and started working at School of Management studies, Institute of Technology, Mayyil since September 2018.
- Ph.D in Commerce from Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh, UP
- M.Com in Finance From Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh, UP
- MBA, (Master of Business Administration) Pondicherry University,
- Post Graduate Diploma in International Business Operation (PGDIBO), IGNOU
- UGC National Eligibility Test (NET) (December 2014, Dec 2015, Dec 2017)
Areas of Interest (Teaching/ Research)
- Human Resource management
- Accounting for Managers
- Organizational Behavior
- International Business
- Financial Management
- Security Analysis and Investment management
- Banking and Financial Institution
- Management Theory and Practices
- Awarded ICSSR (Indian Council of Social Science Research) Full-Term Centrally-Administered Doctoral Fellowship by Ministry of Human Resource Development for the Year 2017-18.
- First Rank in Ph.D Admission in Faculty of Commerce, Aligarh Muslim University
- University PG Merit Scholarship (Prof. Q.H Farooqui Memorial) exam and interview conducted by Department of Commerce and Dean Student Welfare, AMU, Aligarh
- Michigan/Texas Scholarship, USA Alumni, AMU, interview conducted at Ibn Sina academy, Aligarh
- Winner in Best Manager Event, South Indian Level Management Fest conducted by Malik Deenar Institute of Management Studies, Seethangoli
- Winner in Marketing Event , Management Fest conducted by Sir Syed Institute Taliparamba
- Winner in Communication Event, Management Fest conducted by Mahatma Gandhi College Iritty
- Winners in Best Management Team, Inter Collegiate Management Fest Conducted by Department of Commerce, Payyanur College, Payyanur affiliated to Kannur University
- Winner in Communication Event, South Indian level Management Fest conducted by ICM college Kannur
- Winner in Communication Event Management Fest conducted by Govt. Brennen College, Dharmadam
- Finalist in Best Manager Event Conducted by Payyanur College, Payyanur affiliated to Kannur University
- Winner in Ad Mad Show, conducted by Govt Bennen College, Dharmadam
- Winner in Spot talk Competition Conducted by Sir Ziauddin Hall, AMU, Aligarh
- Institute of Technology, MBA, Mayyil
- Jamia Hamdard , New Delhi, Off campus, Kannur, Kerala, 2018
- Sir Syed Institute for Technical Studies (SSITS), Taliparamba Kannur, Kerala 2015
Organizing/ Management Initiatives
- Placement Officer at Institute of Technology Mayyil, School of Management Studies
- Organizer of South Indian level Management Fest “EMPRESSA” and Student Coordinator of Best Manager Event conducted by Post Graduate Department of Commerce, Sir Syed College, Thaliparamaba , Kannur, Kerala
- Worked as a President and Treasurer of Aligarh Muslim University Malayali Association (AMUMA)
Judgment of Various Management Fest/ Moderator
- Being a Moderator of Budget Review (India) session conducted by Post Graduate Department of Commerce, Sir Syed College Thaliparamba, Kannur , Kerala
- “Achievers Talk” Interaction with M.com students conducted by Post Graduate Department of Commerce, Sir Syed college Thaliparamba, Kannur , Kerala
- Acted as a Judge for Various National and South Indian Management Fest Conducted by
- Department of Management Studies, University Department, Palayad, Kannur
- Sir Syed Institute for Technical Studies (SSITS), Taliparamba Kannur,
- TASC Arts & Science College Thrikaripur, Kasargode, Kerala
- Indira Gandhi Co- operative college, Mambaram, Kannur ,Kerala
- Jamia Hamdard , New Delhi, Off campus, Kannur, Kerala
- M E S Arts & Science College, Kuthuparamba, affiliated to Kannur University
- Mahe Co-operative College, affiliated to Pondicherry University
Education Orientation/ Motivational/ Interactive Sessions/ Invited Talks
- Jamia Hamdard , New Delhi, Off campus, Kannur
- Farook Institute of Management Studies, Calicut
- Sir Syed Institute for Technical Studies (SSITS), Taliparamba Kannur,
- Sir Syed College Thaliparamba, Kannur
- Aligarh Muslim University Malayali Association, Resource Person for UGC NET
- Wadihuda Institute of Research and Advanced Studies, Vilayancode, Kannur
- MM Knowledge Arts and Science College, Thaliparamba
- Government Higher Secondary School, Sreekandapuram, Kannur
- Devamatha Arts & Science College Paisakary, kannur
Paper Publications in Journals / Edited Books / Conference Proceedings/ Projects
- “An empirical evaluation of talent management practices on faculty attrition in Business schools”, Saudi Journal of Business and Management Studies, Scholar Middle East Publishers, Dubai, United Arab Emirates. ISSN 2415-6663 (Print), ISSN 2415-6671 (Online), pp.1008-1014.
- “Evaluating Factors Responsible for Employee Motivation with Special Reference to Eastern Condiments Private. Ltd: A Field Study”, International Journal of Enhanced Research In Management & Computer Application (IJERMCA), ISSN: 2319-7471, Vol. 6, Issue 11, November-2017
- “Exploring the Talent and Empowering the Entrepreneurial Touch of the Women: A Study of Kudumbasree Units in Kerala”, ACADEMICIA, An International Multidisciplinary Research Journal ISSN :2249-7137, Vol,6, issues 8.
- Submitted project on the topic “A Study on the Response of the Students Community towards BSNL Service in India. Under the Supervision of Prof. P. I. Laila, Department of Commerce, , Sir Syed College, Kannur University
- “Evaluating Factors Responsible for Employee Motivation with Special Reference to Eastern Condiments Private. Ltd: A Field” Conference Proceeding:ISBN: 978-93-86171-80-1, pp.1434-1442, International Conference on Recent Innovations in Science,griculture, Engineering and Management Venue: Guru Kashi University, Punjab, India, 20, Nov, 2017
Seminars / Conferences / Workshops/Certification
- “A critical Evaluation of Responsible tourism Industry and Its Competitive Advantages in Kerala State”, International conference on New Tourism Paradigms in a Changing World: Innovations, Dynamics and Future Perspectives, Sponsored by Ministry of Tourism, Government of India
- “Making India As A Hub For Management Education: Trends, Issues And Challenges”, International conference (sponsored by ICSSR) Make In India conducted by Department of Commerce
- “Evaluating Factors Responsible for Employee Motivation with Special Reference to Eastern Condiments Private. Ltd: A Field Study”, International Conference on Recent Innovations in Science, Agriculture, Engineering and Management Venue: Guru Kashi University, Punjab, India
- UGC Human Resource Development Centre (HRDC), Research Methodology Workshop in Department of commerce from 24 November 2016 to 30 November 2016
- “Entreprenurial Orientation Programme” on successful completion of training conducted by National Small Industries Corporation Ltd.
- “Women Entrepreneurship And Economic Empowerment Of Women, Prospects And Challenges”, National Seminar (Sponsored by ICSSR) conducted by Advanced Centre for Women Studies, AMU
- “Economic Performance of India”, National Conference on Indian Economy in Global Changing Scenario: prospectus and Challenges, organized by Gagan College, Aligarh, and Uttar Pradesh.
- “The Driving Forces Behind the Implementation of GST in Indian Economy” National Seminar on Goods and Service Tax: Emerging Issues and Challenges on 24/02/2018, Department of Commerce , Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh, sponsored by Indian Council of Social Science Research (ICSSR),
- “Home work of Indian Ministry for Making a Footstep for an Up skill to the Citizens” Two day National seminar on Role of Skill India in Promoting Self- Employment: Prospects and Challenges in Collaboration with Indian Economic Association (IEA) and sponsored by (ICSSR) 10th-11th march, 2018, organized by Department of Economics
- “Role of Education And Health Care in Human Development”, National Seminar on Human Development in the Age of Globalization: The Indian Scenario organized by Durga Prasad Baljeet Singh College, Anoopshahar, UP.
- “Islamic Banking And Finance in India”, National seminar on Organized By Wadihuda Institute of Research And Advanced Studies, Pilathara, Kannur, Kerala.
- Workshop on "SOFTSKILL" conducted by hobbies club and cultural education centre (Central Education Centre, Aligarh Muslim University).
- “Industrial Waste Management: A need of the hour” in the National Workshop of Eco Summit 2016 held by the University Eco Club in association with Engineering and Environmental solutions on 23rd Feb 2016.
- Workshop on MENDELEY Reference Management Software and Research Network (Elsevier) Organized by the Computer Centre , AMU, Aligarh
- Five days Workshop on Business Analytics , IIM – Kozhikode Event in association with makeintern.com